Assistant High School Principal – Mt. Vernon City Schools
Assistant High School Principal
Number of Openings
WHAT WE NEED:
• An instructional leader with a passion for learning
• A leader who can motivate students and staff to achieve excellence
• A leader with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• A leader who demonstrates a strong work ethic and integrity
• A leader who can create an atmosphere of respect and trust
• A leader who can build strong school/community relations
• Current administrative certificate/license
• Prior administrative experience, preferred
• Successful teaching experience at high school level, preferred
• Demonstrate leadership and organizational abilities
• Experience with children with special needs
• Ability to integrate and support technology use
• Experience with Ohio’s Learning Standards and state assessments
• Must pass a general background check (BCI/FBI)
• Submit letter of interest explaining why the position interests you and why we should be interested in you.
• Submit a current resume with references.
• Submit copy of administrative certificate/licensure and transcripts.
• Application materials must be submitted by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 8, 2024.