Job Opportunities > Business Manager – Bishop Hoffman Catholic School
Business Manager – Bishop Hoffman Catholic School
The Business Manager fulfills the mission of the school by assisting the principal at each respective campus president regarding the fiscal matters of the school, maintaining the bookkeeping, preparation of the budget, compiling reports for the principals when applicable and/or various committees of the Board of Directors. This position reports to and is evaluated by the Head of School.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports and upholds the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the Bishop Hoffman Catholic School.
- Acts as a witness to Gospel values by modeling the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Supports and adheres to the Code of Conduct and policies and procedures of the school and of the Diocese.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding school matters.
- Prepares monthly financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement) for the school’s Head of School and Board of Directors.
- Maintains records and communication to support the Development Office, the Finance Committee, and the Diocesan Finance Office.
- Serves as contact for employees regarding benefits enrollment, payroll information, deductions, direct deposit program, insurance and retirement.
- Processes and executes accounts payable and receivable, which includes but is not limited to the following:
o Processing and recommending approval of Purchase Requisitions for the Head of School.
o Assisting in the collection of delinquent tuition accounts. Providing statements to delinquent families of amounts due and payment deadlines.
- Reconciles all accounts and performs end-of-year close-outs which will be submitted to a third party for a financial opinion/review.
- Performs budget analysis and keeps the Head of School and Board of Directors informed of budget trends, reviewing before each Finance Committee meeting.
- Depending on experience the preparation of quarterly and annual payroll reports; payroll; and payroll tax deposits.
- Supports the billing of tuition and records tuition assistance.
- Communicates effectively within the school community.
- Meets staff development guidelines as set forth by the Diocese / Head of School / Board of Directors.
- Demonstrates professionalism in conduct, demeanor, and work habits
- Education/Certification: A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- Experience: At least seven (7) years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience is required.
Wage or Salary: 50,000 – 70,000
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
How to Apply:
Search ziprecruiter for Business Manager of Bishop Hoffman Catholic School in Fremont, OH and submit a resume.
Posting End Date: 2021-12-31