Job Opportunities > Communication Specialist – Johnstown Monroe Local Schools
Primary responsibilities include:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Two or more years of related experience in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred.
– Knowledge of, and demonstrated skill in social media management, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
– Prior experience with content management system-based website design and upkeep.
– Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues and lead in times of crisis.
– Excellent writing and editing skills.
– Superior presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
– Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
– Strong interpersonal communication skills.
– Established project management skills.
– Consistent requirements to lift, carry, push and pull various supplies and/or equipment up to a maximum of 50 pounds
– Willing to instill in students the belief in and practice of ethical principles and democratic values and serve as a role model for students in how to conduct themselves as citizens and as responsible, intelligent human beings.
– Active membership in the Ohio School Public Relations Association (OHSPRA).
– Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.
Wage or Salary: Negotiable
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 days
How to Apply:
Posting End Date: 2022-09-30
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!