Job Opportunities > Director of Adult Workforce Development – Tolles Career & Technical Center
The Director has the overall responsibility for the organization, management, coordination and supervision of the adult workforce programs. He/she provides leadership for the development of operation of adult workforce programs, continuing education and ABLE.
*Provides direction for developing programs and recommends various courses to the Superintendent *Develops and actively maintains a marketing program designed to provide instructional and training programs for local business, industry, government and community.
*Writes and/or coordinates all adult workforce related grants *Provides educational programming and services to disadvantaged and/or handicapped adult students *Serves as a liaison and coordinates activities with other governmental agencies *Keeps accurate inventory of purchased equipment and other supplies *Plans, coordinates, and/or conducts professional development training activities for the Adult Workforce staff
* A valid administrative license/certificate is preferred
* Knowledge of and/or work experience in Career and Technical education or experience in equivalent corporate training environments.
* Hold at least a BS Degree or preferably a MA or MED Degree from an approved college or university.
* Administrative or supervisory experience preferred
* Experience in grant writing and innovative educational activities preferred
Wage or Salary: $92,000-$113,000
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 day Contract
How to Apply:
Submit Tolles application, resume, references, college transcripts and certifications/credentials to:
Tolles Career & Technical Center 7877 US Highway 42 S | Plain City OH 43064 (614) 873-4666, ext 4411 | (614) 873-8761 fax firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting End Date: 2021-09-20
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!