Job Opportunities > Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment – East Guernsey Local Schools
The East Central Ohio ESC is assisting East Guernsey Local Schools with their search for a Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment. This position shall assist the Superintendent in the planning, organization and operation of the schools in accordance with federal mandates, state standards, local requirements, district policies and regulations. He/she will also assist the Superintendent with all aspects of the planning of curricular and instructional aspects of the school district.
– Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
– Administrative certification or ability to obtain appropriate certification
– Experience in curriculum, instruction, assesssment, staff development, pupil services and planning are all desirable
– Strong communication skills
– Must meet district employment requirements
Wage or Salary: $87,000 – $95,000 per year Approximate Work Hours or Days: M-F with flexibility to attend meetings
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Jamie Rominger, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Posting End Date: 2021-05-15
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!