Job Opportunities > Food Service Supervisor – Marion City Schools
Food Service Supervisor – Marion City Schools
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Maintain appropriate licenses/endorsements and training hours as required
- Comply with applicable District, state, local and federal laws, rules and regulations
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit professional behavior, emotional stability and sound judgement.
- Maintain confidentiality and respect for confidential information at all times.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships.
- Interacts in a positive manner with staff, students and parents.
- Refer suspected cases of child abuse immediately to the appropriate child protective services/law enforcement agency as mandated by state law and Board of Education policy.
- Promote good public relations by personal appearance, attitude and conversation.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect district equipment, materials and facilities.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with an academic focus in specific areas associated with the position and at least two years of relevant school nutrition program experience.
- Specific standards for School Nutrition Directors are required by the USDA as the governing agency over school nutrition programs.
- Current Level II Serv Safe Certification is preferred. Maintains a 16 hour Serv Safe certificate and any other credentials as required by the Ohio Department of Education, Department of Child Nutrition Service.
Wage or Salary:
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 8 Hours, 5 Days a Week
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this position you must apply online at www.marioncityschools.org prior until filled. Follow links: District/Work at Marion City/Apply at Marion City Schools/View All Open Positions in Consortium Districts/Sorted by District/Marion City Schools/Administration/Apply Job #15174/Login to existing account or if you do not have an account select Start to begin the process. If you have any questions please email Adam Kunkle, Director of Human Capital and School Operations.
Posting End Date: 2021-07-30