Job Opportunities > High School Principal – Groveport Madison Local Schools
Provides visionary educational leadership at the high school level to certificated and classified team members and facilitates an educational setting that promotes a positive learning experience for all high school students.
– Provide supervision to maintain a clean, neat, and safe school environment.
– Serve as instructional leader for the school, providing direction, motivation, and supervision to accomplish all curricular and extracurricular goals and objectives.
– Analyze staffing needs and make recommendations to the Superintendent regarding staff assignments.
– Supervise substitute teachers and other temporary personnel.
– Conduct a regular program of parent/community involvement, and maintain regular communication with parents and community members.
A full list of duties can be found at:
Five to ten years successful classroom teaching and building administration experience.
Wage or Salary: $115,132 – $143,785 with 100% STRS pick-up Approximate Work Hours or Days: 7:00 am – 2:30 pm
How to Apply:
Posting End Date: 2023-04-03
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!