Job Opportunities > Superintendent/CEO – Sycamore Community Schools
The Sycamore Community School Board of Education is seeking qualified candidates for the position of superintendent. The position is open due to the retirement of Mr. Frank Forsthoefel who has served as superintendent for 6 years. The ideal candidate must be committed to the highest personal and professional standards and exhibit leadership in the district and community. The CEO must maintain integrity and high standards of ethics in all matters. Among other attributes sought, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following major characteristics:
• Can lead transformative change utilizing strategies, goals, district leadership, organizational change capacity and resources;
• Embraces a diverse culture and demonstrates ethical values and moral leadership to balance community and learner needs; with clear communication and problem-solving that is in the best interest of students;
• Strive for excellence by inspiring District Leadership and team to consistently focus on improving the quality of education by integrating goals for curriculum, instruction, measurement and technology.
• Inspire district leadership to achieve balanced, measurable goals that encompass financial, operational, and student-centered focus while developing a diverse talented team of people;
• Develop Board and Community key strategic relationships by sharing a compelling vision for the future;
• Utilize consistent influence strategies and communication that is inclusive of all constituents, focused and centered on the best interest of students;
• Cultivate an optimal teaching and learning culture by creating adaptive strategies to foster creativity and innovation in curriculum design, instructional management, data analysis and technology application that open new frontiers for learning.
Successful superintendent experience preferred
Wage or Salary: $160,000.00 to $195,000.00
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 day contract
How to Apply:
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please submit:
• A cover letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest;
• Completed Superintendent application;
• An up-to-date resume;
• List three (3) references from associates or board members who can speak to candidate qualifications and work experience;
• A copy of current Ohio Superintendent Certificate/License;
• Credentials and transcripts.
All application materials can be mailed or emailed to the following:
K-12 Business Consulting
“Sycamore Community Schools Superintendent Search”
P.O. Box 476
New Albany, OH 43054
Or email to: email@example.com
Direct Questions concerning the position to:
Debbie Campbell at 937.215.7068 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Ash 614.425.3974 or email@example.com
Posting End Date: 2021-03-01
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!