Job Opportunities > Superintendent/CEO – Van Buren Local School District
Superintendent/CEO – Van Buren Local School District
- Visionary and innovative skills along with an ability to create and articulate a vision with input from internal and external stakeholder, and implement action plans for ongoing district improvement;
- Willingness to become an active and contributing member of the school community and be comfortable with high visibility in schools and community;
- Decisive and innovative educational leader with a strong background in student achievement who can develop action plans to improve the districts’ report card and improve student achievement;
- Educational team leader who can develop, supervise and support teaching and administrative talent,
- A leader who inspires high performance standards with accountability, and finds satisfaction in the success of others;
- Strong spokesperson who can publicly celebrate and market the successes of the school district, and instill trust in the community and at all staff levels by being approachable;
- Chief executive who will keep the Board fully informed and current with matters about the schools, one who will forge a strong partnership based on mutual trust and respect.
Successful Administrative Experience required.
Wage or Salary: $110,000.00 – $130,000.00 Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 days
How to Apply:
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please submit:
- A cover letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest;
- An up-to-date resume;
- List three (3) references from associates or board members who can speak to candidate qualifications and work experience;
- A copy of current Ohio Superintendent Certificate/License;
- Copies of College Transcripts.
Note: Applicants should not make personal contact with any Board of Education members.
All application material can be mailed or emailed to the following:
K-12 Business Consulting
“Van Buren Local School District Superintendent Search”
P.O. Box 476
New Albany, OH 43054
Direct questions concerning the position to:
Deb Campbell at 937-215-7068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting End Date: 2022-05-13