Job Opportunities > Superintendent -Crestview Local Schools
The Crestview Local School District, located in Richland County, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent. The Board is seeking a leader that is enthusiastic and visionary, demonstrates a high degree of integrity, inspires confidence, trust and promotes open communication.
Crestview Local, nestled in the northeast corner of Richland County, currently serves 1,065 students on a campus of three buildings. Crestview prides itself on being the center of the community and has a strong relationship and backing of the community. Crestview has a tradition of excellence providing strong academic programming while offering varied co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for students.
• Master’s degree with valid Ohio School Superintendent license or evidence that one is obtainable;
• Three years of successful administrative experience;
• Actively embraces and uses technology;
• Proven expertise in curriculum and development;
• Supports and models fiscal responsibility;
• Ability to advocate for school issues and needs;
• Displays high energy leadership.
Wage or Salary: Multi-Year Contract with salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Approximate Work Hours or Days: Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
How to Apply:
Go to the Mid-Ohio ESC Website at the link below.
Posting End Date: 2021-04-12
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!