Job Opportunities > Superintendent of Schools – Penn Hills School District (Pennsylvania)
The next superintendent of Penn Hills School District will be expected to:
– Promote a comprehensive public relations program for the district and have been successfully involved in public and press relations.
– Confidently evaluate and reorganize staff, revise procedures, and implement policy changes to improve efficiency.
– Engage staff by delegating authority and responsibility with focus and effectiveness and ensure staff accountability.
– Establish a strong and effective management team and coordinate decision-making with other administrators.
– Define a program of board and district goal-setting and long-range planning.
– Oversee districtwide technology infrastructure for the enhancement of student learning and efficient district operations.
– Develop and coordinate staff professional development programs, exhibiting a strong commitment to continuous improvement for teachers and administrators.
– Possess strong skills in school finance, budgeting, and cost-effectiveness strategies while able to evaluate the budgetary impact of district initiatives, especially in today’s environment of limited resources.
– Possess insight and experience to identify current, relevant, and forward-thinking best practices in education that align with the mission, vision and philosophy of the school district, while equipping students with the necessary skills for future education or employment.
– Exhibit knowledge of special education needs and requirements while providing equal educational opportunities to a diversified student body.
Pennsylvania Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility is required. Please direct questions to Erin Eckerd, lead consultant firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wage or Salary: n/a
Approximate Work Hours or Days: n/a
How to Apply:
Interested candidates will need to provide a signed cover letter, two-page resume, Application, PA letter of eligibility, Act 24 clearance, current Act 34 and Act 151 clearances and FBI fingerprints (dated within 1 year). Sealed university transcripts will need to be ordered and mailed to PSBA Member Services, attention, Noah Showers, 400 Bent Creek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
To complete the application process and upload required documents go to PSBA’s Career Gateway at https://edcareergateway.com and begin by creating a profile.
Career Gateway questions can be directed to Noah Showers at 717-506-2450 ext. 3419 or email@example.com.
Documents required by September 18, 2023 to assure a review by the Board are cover letter, resume and application. All other required documents must be submitted or “in process”. EOE
Posting End Date: 09/18/2023
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!