Job Opportunities > Superintendent – Woodridge Local Schools
Superintendent – Woodridge Local Schools
- A valid Ohio School Superintendent License.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in the areas of instructional leadership, school finance, and business operations.
- Models authenticity, integrity, moral character, humility, optimism, and responsiveness to others.
- Effectively markets the district’s assets and advocates for students and effective funding at state and local levels
- Good communicator and listener who is intentionally transparent, visible, accessible, collaborative, and interactive with school and community stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively and engages constructively with the Board of Education in a timely manner.
- Understands, appreciates, and embraces the many aspects of diversity within the district and the community
MATERIALS REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION:
- A letter emphasizing qualifications and recent achievements, reasons for interest.
- A current resume.
- A copy of valid Ohio Superintendent’s Certificate/License.
- Official credentials and transcripts.
- Three current letters of reference, one of which is a recent employer.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRES:
Joseph Iacano, Superintendent, Summit ESC
330-945-5600, ext. 513910
Jeff Ferguson, Administrative Services, Summit ESC
330-945-5600, ext. 513918
Dr. Christina Dinklocker, Leadership Consultant, Summit ESC
Note: Candidates should not contact Woodridge Local Schools Board members directly
Informational brochure with detailed candidate profile is attached to this posting.
To Apply: https://www.applitrack.com/cybersummit/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
Please click here to view the brochure.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1/23/2023
NOTE: Please see the Summit ESC website @ summitesc.org for more information.
Woodridge Local Schools (Summit County) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice