Job Opportunities > Treasurer/CFO – Milton-Union Exempted Village Schools
Job Opening Information:
School District / Company: Milton-Union Exempted Village Schools
Address: 7610 Milton-Potsdam Road
City: West Milton, OH
Zip Code: 45383
Position Title: Treasurer/CFO
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
Start Date: 2021-06-01
– Establish and maintain long-range fiscal and building plans and prepare the annual budget based on District resources and needs.
– Ensure that all District fiscal activities comply with the laws and regulations of the State, the negotiated agreements and policies of the Board, and the rules of the Superintendent.
– Provide for efficient management of the District fiscal systems of purchasing and supply management.
– Ensure that proper personnel are employed and positions levels adequately maintained in the areas of his/her responsibility.
– Perform other such duties as the Board may direct.
Wage or Salary: $85,000-$100,000
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 Days
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates seeking to apply should submit materials and credentials on the Dayton Area School Consortium website at https://www.applitrack.com/dayton/onlineapp/. Candidates should submit the following.
More information can be found on the Milton-Union Exempted Village School District website at www.muschools.com.
Although specific dates and times are subject to change, first round interviews are expected during the week of February 8. Commensurate with experience, the Board of Education is prepared to offer the final candidate a multi-year contract and competitive benefits package with yearly salary ranging between $85,000-$100,000.
Applications may be submitted through end of the business day on Friday, January 29, 2021. Questions should be directed to Mrs. Kay Altenburger, District Treasurer, by phone at (937) 884-7910 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting End Date: 2021-01-29
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!