Job Opportunities > Treasurer – Clyde-Green Springs Schools
Current Ohio Public School Treasurer License
Local Ballot Issues
Fiscal and Management Credibility
Technology in the Treasurer’s office and district
Philosophical commitment to and passion for public educatio
• Successful experience as a public-school Treasurer or comparable experience including understanding of school finance, budget development, financial projects, grant management, and local ballot issues,
• Experience as a team leader, manager of resources, and effective communicator with all stakeholders in the district
• Demonstrated record of fiscal and management credibility.
• Successful experiences with using technology in the Treasurer’s office and district.
• Philosophical commitment to and passion for public education
Wage or Salary: To be determined
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 8 hrs per day
How to Apply:
Candidates are asked to submit the following to Clyde Green Springs Schools, 106 S. Main St., Clyde, Ohio 43410 or email to Beth Dorobek, Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A detailed letter emphasizing qualifications.
• A current resume of qualifications
• A copy of a current Ohio treasurer certificate/license
• Copies of transcripts
• At least three current letters of reference
• Any additional materials a candidate would like to include with the application.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRES:
Dr. Trisha Prunty Ed.D. School Board President
email@example.com phone 419 547-0588
Posting End Date: 2021-04-23
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community!